Phonto is a photo editor for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac. It is a free app, and a pro version is available for purchase. The free version includes many editing tools and services, as well as some advanced features. The app is very popular, with over 3 million downloads and a 4.5 star rating on the app store. The features include:
Phonto is a minimalist photo editor for Windows, Mac and Linux that lets you easily crop, edit, and share your photos.
Phonto is a free cloud based photo editor app that allows you to alter your photos right in your mobile device’s browser. The app is designed for Instagram-style photos and does not have a huge feature set, but just a few features to help you edit your photos.Looking for a program to add text to images? Sometimes we want to express our ideas through images. To do this, we need to add meaningful text to the images. With the Phonto application you can quickly add text to images. In this article you will learn how to download and install Phonto for Windows PC and Mac.
What is the application of Phonto?
Moreover, Phonto is a simple application that allows you to add text to any image. Many functions allow you to create different text styles for images. Any user can use this application as it does not require any design knowledge. Here are some of the key features and functions.
Characteristics of PhontoApplication
- Support for custom font styles
- Ability to change text size and color
- Easily add shadows to text and rotate it.
- The distance between lines and letters can be adjusted.
- Ability to import any image or add colored backgrounds
To install Phonto for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
There is also no desktop version of the Phonto application. So, to install Phonto for PC, you need to install the Android emulator. So we use the BlueStacks emulator to download and install Phonto. Follow the instructions below.
1. First download the BlueStacks emulator installation files to your computer. Use this link to download the BlueStacks installation file from the official website.
2. After downloading, install the BlueStacks emulator. Read our BlueStacks installation guide.
3. After installation, launch the BlueStacks application. On the home screen, look for the search box in the upper right corner. Enter Phonto and click Search.
4. By using the search, you can get the Phonto application and the detailed information. Find the Install button and click it to install. After installation the shortcut for the Phonto application will appear on the start screen. Cliquez ensuite dessus et commencez à utiliser Phonto pour PC.
The caption is also very important in social media, as most people share these photos on their social media profiles. With this application you can create text from any photo. This method allows you to use Phonto for desktop computers such as Windows and Mac. So leave a comment below if you have any problems with the installation.If you’re like most people, you have a ton of photos stashed away on your computer. But, as it turns out, there’s a reputable company out there that can help you get rid of the photos you don’t need anymore. It’s called Plucker, and it’s a company that helps you restore the space you paid for on your hard drive, so that you can store more photos in your computer.. Read more about phonto alternative for windows and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Phonto work on Mac?
Phonto is a Windows-only app.
How do I download Phonto to my computer?
You can download Phonto from the App Store.
Can I use Phonto on my computer?
Yes, you can use Phonto on your computer.
Feedback,phonto for windows pcapps like phonto for pcphonto for windows downloadphonto for pc onlinephonto alternative for windowsphonto for macbook,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,phonto for windows pc,apps like phonto for pc,phonto for windows download,phonto for pc online,phonto alternative for windows,phonto for macbook,phonto online,phonto download