The 12.2 patch notes for League of Legends were recently revealed, revealing a plethora of adjustments to champions and items as well as new features like Lanes and the Rift Herald. Let’s take a look at what Riot has in store for their players this November.
The “12.2 patch notes tft” is the latest update to League of Legends that has been revealed by Riot Games. The patch notes reveal a lot of changes that are coming in the next 12.2 update, including new champion skins and more balance changes.
The patch notes for League of Legends version 12.2 were released today by Riot Games. This is the first in-season update for the mega-popular MOBA since the beginning of 2022, and as a result, a number of long-standing issues about Season 12 have been addressed. While these changes may be significant to many players, the most significant change in this new LoL is the addition of a new champion.
Zeri will be formally added to League of Legends in patch 12.2, after her announcement earlier this month. Zeri is a new marksman with a variety of unique abilities and tools that set her different from other ADCs. She is designed to be played in the bottom lane. Zeri will officially enter League of Legends tomorrow, January 20th, after previously being accessible for testing on the PBE.
As for some of the other major changes in this patch, Janna’s whole kit has been completely overhauled. Talon has also been nerfed in the jungle, while Kench Tahm has undergone a mini-rework. Riot has also responded to mounting complaints from fans who believe the Drake Chemtech is much too strong. It remains to be seen if these nerfs to the Chemtech Soul lessen its victory rate, but Riot devs have already warned that if the dragon continues to be a problem, they may consider removing it from League of Legends altogether.
The patch notes for League of Legends v12.2 can be found below if you want to see the complete list of changes for this latest League of Legends release.
Move Speed :: 315 >>> 330 Base AD :: 46-71.5 >>> 52-103 AD Growth :: 1.5 >>> 3 Basic Attack Range :: 550 >>> 500
Tailwind – Passive
TAILWIND: When Janna moves toward ally champions, she receives an extra 8% movement speed. (Alliance champions going near Janna have a bonus move speed.)
FAST & FURIOUS: Janna’s basic attacks and W – Zephyr no longer deal bonus magic damage based on her bonus move speed
Q – Howling Gale Cost :: 60/90/100/120/140 mana >>> 60/70/80/90/100 mana Minimum Range :: 1000 >>> 1100 Maximum Range :: 1750 >>> 1760 Time to Destination :: 1.5 seconds >>> 1.25 seconds
W – Zephyr Range :: 550 (from edge to edge) >>> 650 (centered) Slow Duration :: 2 seconds >>> 3 seconds Cooldown :: 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds >>> 12 seconds at all ranks Base Damage :: 55/85/115/145/175 >>> 70/100/130/160/190 Bonus Move Speed :: 6/7/8/9/10% >>> 8/9/10/11/12%
E – Eye of the Storm A FRIENDLY FORECAST :: Innate – Whenever Janna’s abilities slow or knock up at least one enemy champion, ||| E – Eye of the Storm’s cooldown is reduced by 20% >>> she receives +20% heal and shield power for 5 seconds Shield :: 80/115/150/185/220 (+70% AP) >>> 80/110/140/170/200 (+65% AP) Cooldown :: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds >>> 15/13.5/12/10.5/9 seconds Shield Decay Starts After :: 0.75 seconds >>> 1.25 seconds
R – Monsoon Healing Tick Rate :: 0.5 seconds >>> 0.25 seconds (total heal amount unchanged)
W – Whimsy Cooldown :: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds >>> 17/16/15/14/13 seconds
Health Growth :: 85 >> 95
Q – Duskbringer Bonus AD Ratio :: 75% >>> 85%
Base Health Regeneration :: 7.5 >>> 6
Q – Edge of Ixtal Grass Trail Zone Duration :: 3.5 seconds >>> 3 seconds
Thrill of the Hunt (R) HIDE AND Jump:: Innate – When Rengar is under camouflage, he may leap at foes with his next basic attack.
R – Inferno Trigger Physical Damage per Shot :: 0/10/20 (+50% AD) >>> 5/15/25 (+50% AD) Total Damage per Target :: 0/100/200 (+500% AD) >>> 50/150/250 (+500% AD)
Q – What is absolution? LOW VISIBILITY:: Innate – Senna’s basic strikes now delay foes for 2 seconds for 20% (+6% every 100 AP) (+10% per 100 extra AD).
Q – Twilight Assault Increased Bonus Damage :: 10-40 (+6 every 3 levels) (+5/5.5/6/6.5/7% (+2% per 100 AP) of target’s max health) >>> 10-40 (+6 every 3 levels) (+4/4.5/5/5.5/6% (+2% per 100 AP) of target’s max health)
Q – Tongue Lash Enemy Slow :: 40% >>> 50%
E – Thick Skin Amount of Damage Stored into Grey Health :: 45/50/55/60/65% >>> 15/25/35/45/55%, increased to 45/50/55/60/65% if there are 2 or more visible enemy champions nearby (dead or alive) Amount of Healing Restored from Grey Health :: 30-100% (levels 1-18) >>> 45-100% (levels 1-18)
R – Devour Ally Shield Upon Devour :: 400/500/600 (+100% AP) >>> 500/700/900 (+150% AP) Move Speed Upon Devouring Ally :: Slows Kench Tahm by 30/20/10% while ally is swallowed >>> Grants Kench Tahm 40% move speed for 3 seconds (regardless of swallow duration)
W – Rake Damage Against Monsters :: 130% >>> 105%
Base Health :: 559 >>> 600 Base Health Regeneration :: 3.75 >>> 4
Q – Baleful Strike Cooldown :: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds >>> 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds Stacks Granted Upon Killing Large Monsters and Minions :: 2 >>> 3
Attack Damage Growth :: 3 >>> 3.5
E – Sky Splitter Cooldown :: 15 seconds >>> 13 seconds
Q – Steel Tempest Damage :: 20/45/70/95/120 (+100% AD) >>> 20/45/70/95/120 (+105% AD)
Q – Mortal Steel Damage :: 20/40/60/80/100 (+100% AD) >>> 20/40/60/80/100 (+105% AD)
R – Death Mark Damage :: 100% AD (+25/40/55% of damage dealt against marked target)>>> 65% AD (+25/40/55% of damage dealt against marked target)
Build Path :: Blasting Wand + Aether Wisp + Sheen + 600g >>> Fiendish Codex + Aether Wisp + Sheen + 550g (total cost unchanged) Ability Haste :: 0 >>> 15 Spellblade Damage :: 150% base AD (+40% AP) >>> 75% base AD (+50% AP) Spellblade Cooldown :: 2.5 seconds >>> 1.5 seconds
The Crystal Scepter of Rylai
Total Cost :: 3000 gold >>> 2600 gold Combine Cost :: 815 gold >>> 415 gold Ability Power :: 90 >>> 75 Health :: 350 >>> 400
Chemtech Dragon Soul Zombie Health :: 80% base health + 50% bonus health >>> 70% base health + 40% bonus health Zombie Duration (Without Other Health Impacting Factors) :: 4 seconds >>> 3 seconds
Chemtech Rift Offensive Action Camouflage Timer :: 1.5 seconds* >>> 2.5 seconds Bonus Damage Vs Enemies with More Current Health :: Up to 10% >>> Up to 12%
Hextech Dragon Soul Chain Lightning True Damage :: 25-75 (based on attacker’s level, 1-18) >>> 25-50 (based on attacker’s level, 1-18)
Attack Speed per Stack (Melee) :: 13% >>> 10-15% (levels 1-15) Attack Speed per Stack (Ranged) :: 7% >>> 5-9% (levels 1-12)
- Before 14 minutes, Teleport could still target some units other than towers, which was fixed.
- When Unleashed Teleport was obtained and utilized with the Unsealed Spellbook rune, it would permanently replace one of your Summoner Spells.
- If used after 14 minutes in a game with Zoe, Champions will now appropriately drop Unleashed Teleport spell shards.
- Yone could occasionally perform Unleashed Teleport while his E – Soul Unbound was active, which was fixed.
- After performing some stealth abilities (like as Akali’s W – Twilight Shroud), the exclamation point stealth indicator will appropriately reappear above your champion if you are visible to an adversary within the Chemtech Fog.
- Fixed an issue where opponent champions who absorbed damage from Kog’Maw’s Passive – Icathian Surprise or Karthus’s Passive – Death Defied were wrongly targeted by towers.
- Navori Quickblades’ Deft Strikes effect will be appropriately triggered by Rengar’s Passive – Unseen Predator jump basic strikes.
- Fixed an issue where taking damage from some jungle monsters would provide stacks to the Force of Nature’s Absorb passive improperly.
- Fixed an issue where activating Glacial Augment’s passive counted as activating Eclipse’s Ever Rising Moon passive improperly.
- Fixed an issue where the boundaries of Mythic or active item icon borders might sometimes show in the wrong place. (Those enigmatic orange squares…)
- The toggle buttons for enemy player talk and emote silence have been corrected so that they no longer overlap with other icons on the scoreboard.
- The in-game music mute toggle buttons for DJ Sona and K/DA Seraphine have been repaired, and will now appear appropriately next to their champion symbol on the scoreboard every game.
- The chat limitation alerts have been rectified, and players will now be informed of how many messages remain in their quota.
Watch This Video-
The “12.1 patch notes” are a list of all the changes that were made in the 12.1 update for League of Legends. The 12.2 patch notes will also be released soon, so keep an eye out for those as well!
- league of legends patch notes
- 12.2 patch notes twitter
- league of legends patch 12.2 release date
- lol 12.2 patch notes twitter
- patch 12.2 patch notes