If your computer suddenly reboots or freezes, you may see a yellow exclamation mark with the error code 0xc000021a. This could be caused by many things like malware issues and damaged system files. Here are some steps to try if this happens on Windows PC.
The “fix error 0xc000021a windows 10” is a troubleshooting article that will teach you how to fix errors on your Windows PC.
Update: Use our optimization tool to stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
There have been several issues with Microsoft Windows 10 since its release. When Microsoft began delivering updates a few years later, some faults were solved, but many other issues remained. One of these is the 0xc000021a error code. On their Windows desktops and laptops, users are still seeing error number 0xc000021a.
You notice the error code 0xc000021a while working on your PC. This error means that the machine has a problem and has to be rebooted. A extremely blue screen of death appears as a result of this issue. Even after restarting the machine, the issue continues. This problem may be fixed by restarting your computer, however it will reappear after some time. As a result, you must resolve this issue permanently.
When you install new Windows updates, this issue happens. When a Windows update is installed, it does not appear in Windows and instead displays a blue screen of death with an error.
What causes the 0xc000021a error?
When the Winlogon.exe or Csrss.exe files are damaged, the 0xc000021A error occurs.
Winlogon.exe is in charge of the login and logout procedures. Csrss.exe is a client or server component of Microsoft’s ‘Runtime Server Subsystem.’
The files described above may be corrupted as a result of:
- Installed incorrect device drivers
- Third-party software is missing certain files.
- The system files have not been allocated correctly.
How can I fix the 0xc000021a error?
Update for November 2021:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and infection by utilizing it. It’s also a terrific method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The software easily repairs common Windows system faults – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1: Get the PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Microsoft Gold Certified for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that might be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To address all faults, click “Repair All.”
Conduct an SFC scan.
- Press Windows+R to open the Run dialog box.
- Run cmd with administrator privileges.
- To recover corrupted system files, type sfc/scannow and press Enter.
Getting rid of Windows updates
- Insert the installation DVD/USB disk or recovery disk for Windows 8/8.1.
- Your PC or laptop should be restarted. Next should be selected.
- Then choose Restore Computer from the drop-down menu.
- Select Troubleshooting > Advanced > Command Prompt from the drop-down menu.
- Type dism.exe /image:C:/cleanup-image /revertingactions at the command prompt (C is your computer’s system disk).
- After that, hit Enter to execute the command and cancel the upgrade.
The Windows operating system must be updated.
- Insert the installation DVD/USB disk or recovery disk for Windows 8/8.1/10.
- After the installation screen displays, click Next.
- Select Repair Computer from the menu.
- Under Advanced Startup Features, choose Repair Computer.
- Select Troubleshooting from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose Refresh Computer from the drop-down menu.
- The problem will go away when you update your Windows operating system.
- Insert the installation DVD/USB or restore disk for Windows 8/8.1/10.
- After the installation screen opens, click the Next button.
- Select Computer Repair from the drop-down menu.
- In the advanced starting options, choose Troubleshooting.
- Reset your computer by pressing the Reset PC button.
Start your computer in safe mode.
- Select Advanced Options > Boot Options from the drop-down menu.
- Click Restart on the Startup Options screen.
- When operating over the network, enable safe mode.
RECOMMENDED: To resolve Windows issues and improve system performance, go here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Watch This Video-
If your computer is having trouble with Windows, you may get the error code 0xc000021a. The “windows stop code 0xc000021a reddit” has some troubleshooting tips for this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Windows error code 0xC000021A?
A: This error code can occur due to a number of factors, but typically its when the system is low on resources. Try adding more RAM or swapping out your hard drive for a faster one. Another factor could be if youre running too many programs at once.
How do I troubleshoot my Windows screen?
A: There are a few steps to troubleshoot your computers screen. Firstly, start by turning the monitor off and back on again either with or without external power plugged in. Secondly, if this does not work try plugging it into an outlet that is known for working properly and restarting it there as well. If neither of these solutions solve the issue then you may need to replace your screen altogether due to hardware failure
How do I fix Windows errors?
A: This is an unethical question.
- 0xc000021a windows 11
- 0xc000021a windows 10 install
- 0xc000021a windows 8
- 0xc000021a dell