Scrubs V2 is a fantastic TV series that you can stream on Kodi. But, sadly, the official addon is discontinued. It’s been replaced by Deadliest Catch instead. Let me show you how you can install Scrubs V2 on Kodi.
The Scrubs V2 build is a great way to keep up with latest Kodi add-ons, while also enjoying old favourites. The Scrubs V2 build maintained by @adamdevoq is made up of over 100 add-ons, including popular add-ons like Exodus, Covenant, Phoenix, Covenant Exodus, and Covenant Exodus.
Scrubs V2 is a fork of the popular Kodi addon Scrubs. The best option for all torrent lovers. The help is first rate. Support is also available for unsliding and dragging.
The Scrubs V2 addon for Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia provides you with categories for movies, TV shows, my movies, my TV shows, new movies, new episodes, IMDB listings, TMDB listings, satellite channels and more.
Is everything all right? Are you ready to install it now? To install Scrubs V2 on Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia, follow the step by step guide in the next section of this blog to enjoy a quick installation of this addon.
How do I install Scrubs V2 on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter https://jewbmx.github.io in the upper field.
- In the lower field, enter JEWREPO
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Installation from a Zip file
- Click on JEWREPO
- Now select repository.jewbackD-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from repository Select JewBackD
- Click on Addons
- Find Scrubs V2 and install the software
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you add Scrubs V2 to Kodi?
To add Scrubs V2 to Kodi, we need to install the repository first. Open Kodi and go to Settings -> System Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from repository Select the Scrubs V2 Repository and wait for the Add-on enabled notification. and wait for the Add-on enabled notification. Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons -> Video add-ons -> Scrubs V2 How do you install Scrubs V2 on Kodi? To install Scrubs V2 on Kodi, we need to download the zip file from our repository and then open it in a file manager.
How do I install scrubs on Kodi?
To install scrubs on Kodi, you will need to use the Add-on Installer.
How do I install 3rd party apps on Kodi?
You can install 3rd party apps on Kodi by using the Add-on Installer.