In this video, I will show you how to install the R2D2 addon on kodi. This addon is a little addon that allows you to watch movies, tv shows, live tv, sports, and weather all in one place. This addon is fully kodi addons compatible. It’s a great addon for beginners and kodi users.
If you have recently jumped onto the world of Kodi, an excellent alternative to the previously-popular XBMC, then you may have noticed that there are many things you cannot do with the application. While the full range of available features is still limited, there are a number of add-ons that promise to give you access to a plethora of content. As the name suggests, these add-ons are nothing more than plugins that you can install and then use just like you would in Kodi.Today we are talking about the Kodi R2D2 addon. This is a new addon for Kodi, also known as the Fork of Exodus and Covenant addon. R2D2 is similar to Exodus and Covenant and contains similar content to those two. It offers a wide collection of films and TV programmes.
You can find the R2D2 addon in the AJ Builds repository and at this URL (http://ajbuilds.uk/secret/). To install the R2D2 addon on Kodi 16 or Kodi 17 Krypton, follow the step by step instructions in this blog post.
To install the R2D2 addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Add-ons > Select the Settings icon.
- Extras > click on Unknown sources
- Now turn on unknown sources
- Click Unknown Sources > and then, in the window that opens, click Yes.
- Return to Home > Select Settings > Select File Management > Add Source
- Click on the Settings icon at the top left of the screen.
- Typehttp://ajbuilds.uk/secret/in the text box above.
- Now enter AJ in the lower field > Press OK.
- Go back to Home > Select Plug-ins > Plug-in Browser > Install from Zip file.
- Click on AJ >plugin.video.r2d2.zip
- Now wait for the notification that the addon is activated.
- Click on Video Addons > R2D2 > Install and wait for the notification.
How to install the R2D2 addon on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Access Kodi from your computer
- Select System > File Management
- Select Add Source > Press No
- Enterhttp://ajbuilds.uk/secret/in the upper field.
- Type AJ in the field below > OK > Return to home page.
- Choose System > Addons > Install from Zip file > AJ
- Click on plugin.video.r2d2.zip > Wait for Addon notification.
- Select Video Addons > R2D2 > Install