There are two ways to combine videos on iPhone or iPad. You can use a video app or a browser compatible video application. Both are easy, but each has different pros and cons. Here’s a quick overview of the advantages and disadvantages of each.
There are several ways to combine videos on iOS, but they all require you to use the Photos app or edit the media directly. The main problem is that you don’t have access to the full range of editing functions. If you’re an Apple fan, you might already realize that. Here are two methods that will help you get the job done.
We all know that you can edit videos and photos on your iPhone and iPad, but did you know that you can also combine videos on iPhone or iPad? I have been making a lot of videos recently and I have been wanting to combine them all into one video. So I did some research and figured out how to use the share sheet to combine videos. So I figured I would share the 2 ways that I have found to be the easiest to use.
If you want to pursue a profession in video production or just film a lot of videos on your iPhone and want to polish them but don’t have access to a computer, you’ve come to the perfect spot. We’ll teach you how to mix videos on your iPhone or iPad in this post.
Working with various movies is necessary for video production, and you’re probably already familiar with how to trim a video’s start and finish points using an Apple device’s native pictures app. However, you may not be aware that Apple has a free native video editing software that allows you to merge several films into one. We’ll teach you how to do it right here. Let’s get this party started:
If you haven’t already, download the iMovie app from the App Store.
How to use iMovie to combine two movies on an iPhone
iMovie App Installation
- Start by going to the App Store.
- Look for iMovie.
- Install the iMovie app on your device.
Launch the app once it has been downloaded and complete the following steps:
Using the iMovie App on an iPhone or iPad to combine films
- Open the iMovie application.
- You will now be presented with a welcome screen; choose Continue.
- Select Create Project from the drop-down menu.
- A “New Project” screen will now appear. Tap Movie on this screen.
- You’ll now see your Photo Stream, which contains recent images and videos that you’ve taken with your iPhone or downloaded from the internet.
- On the upper left, choose Media.
- Select Video.
- A video page will now appear.
- Select the folder in which the video you wish to edit is stored.
- Tap on All if you wish to record all of the videos on your iPhone.
- Select the video you’d want to combine with another.
- A pop-up will appear; choose the Checkbox. The video will be added to your project as a result of this action.
- Press the checkbox next to any additional videos you wish to combine, and then tap it again to add them to your project.
- After you’ve added all of the videos you’ll need, go to the bottom of the screen and hit Create Movie.
- You may get a preview of the video on the My Movie screen.
- Scroll the video to the left or right until you locate a cut point if you wish to add transitions between the video segments.
- Then, to choose a transition style, touch on the transition icon.
- When you’re done editing, go to the upper left corner of your screen and press Done.
- To export the video, go to the bottom of the screen and touch the Share button, then choose where you want to store the finished/edited movie.
FilmoraGo is a free app that lets you combine videos on your iPhone or iPad.
You may utilize the FilmoraGo app if you want to go a bit more sophisticated with video editing. FilmoraGo is a simple-to-use software with advanced video editing capabilities. You can simply combine videos, add motion effects, background music, text effects, and other video effects to your videos using FilmoraGo to make them more appealing. Now let’s look at how to use FilmoraGo to merge two or more videos into one:
Let’s start by downloading and installing the FolmoraGo app:
The FilmoraGo App is now available for download.
- Start by going to the App Store.
- Look for the FilmoraGo app on your device.
- Install the app.
FilmoraGo allows you to edit movies on your iPhone or iPad.
- To view the videos saved on your iPhone, tap the New Project button.
- Choose/select the videos you wish to merge.
- Select Import from the drop-down menu.
- An editing panel will now appear.
- You can easily trim videos, add music, add motion effects, and more to your combined videos using the tools in this panel.
Isn’t it a breeze? We hope that this post aids you in beginning your profession as a video maker, or in combining videos if you just wish to do so.
You Might Also Enjoy – How to Lock Apps on Your iPhone or iPad
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments area below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your relatives and friends. Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
More Related Content:
We all have those videos, photos, and other files that take up space on our iOS devices – and we can’t leave those behind. You can use iMovie, iPhoto, or iMovie 4 to bring those videos into your video project, but Apple also has its own video app called iMovie. iMovie is great for “creating some fun videos,” but it’s also a bit limited—it doesn’t give you any options in terms of where the video will be placed. So, if you want to put your video somewhere other than your home or Facebook page, you’ll have to use iMovie.. Read more about how to combine two vertical videos on iphone and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the easiest way to combine videos on iPhone?
The easiest way to combine videos on iPhone is to use the Share button.
How do I combine videos on iPad?
To combine videos on iPad, you can use the Add Media button in the bottom left corner of the screen. This will allow you to add a video from your library and then choose a destination for it.
How do I combine multiple videos into one?
You can use the Merge feature in the video editor.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- how to combine videos on iphone
- how to combine videos on iphone 6
- how to combine videos on iphone 7
- how to combine videos on iphone 7 plus
- how to combine videos on iphone 8