If you’re wanting to know how to enter Windows 10 Safe Mode Windows 2021, you’ve come to the right place. The Windows 10 Safe Mode is a feature that allows a user to return to the System or Security Configuration screen after a certain error occurs. Windows 10 Safe Mode is different from other Windows versions in that the Safe Mode is not limited to the System Configuration screen. In fact, if the System Configuration screen is not available, Safe Mode can still be entered and used to troubleshoot the issue.
From time to time, Windows 10 users may experience issues while using the system and need to enter the Windows 10 Safe Mode. This is a great troubleshooting tool to help you to fix many problems without rebooting the computer.
You are in the process of installing Windows 10 on your computer, and everything seems to be going fine. But, after you reboot your computer, you can’t access the Windows startup screen. Instead, you see a security screen with a lock icon in the bottom right corner, and a message that states that you need to enable the safe mode. Now, you are in a little bit of a conundrum. You obviously can’t turn the computer off, or else you’ll lose all of your work, and the message won’t go away. So, what do you do?
Safe Mode in Windows 10 may be accessed in four different ways. Microsoft Windows 2021 – The procedure for entering safe mode in Windows 10 differs from that in earlier versions of Windows. But you don’t have to be perplexed since entering safe mode on Windows 10 is really very simple.
How to Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10 PC with Windows 10
How to Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10 Laptop PC with Windows 10
Safe mode is often used to debug a computer or laptop that is having problems. Safe mode is often used to deal with viruses that harm Windows applications.
When you start Windows in safe mode, it will only execute the drivers and applications that are required. When you’re in safe mode, viruses on your laptop or computer can’t interfere.
After that, you’ll be able to quickly discover solutions and repair problems on your laptop or computer, allowing Windows to function properly once again.
Safe Mode is enabled in Windows 10. Laptop PC with Windows 10
Normally, when the laptop/computer is starting, you must hit the F8 key to enter safe mode Windows. However, there are many methods to use Windows 10 that are very different.
This technique works with a variety of PC and laptop manufacturers, including Lenovo, Asus, HP, Dell, Acer, and others. The most essential factor is that Windows 10 is utilized as the operating system.
Here are a few options for entering safe mode in Windows 10.
1. Start with Shift + Restart is a combination of the keys Shift and Restart
Shift + Restart
The first technique is straightforward and takes just a few minutes. This approach is ideal for people who are new to Windows 10 or have a lot of experience with it.
How to boot into safe mode from the BIOS:
- On your Windows laptop, choose the Power option from the Start menu.
- While selecting the Restart option, hold down the Shift key.
- Following that, you’ll be taken to the Recovery Mode menu.
- Select Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings.
- After that, click Restart one again.
- To return to regular Safe Mode, use the F4 key.
- Alternatively, press F5 to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
- After a few seconds, you’ll be in safe mode.
Safe Mode with Networking is a Windows 10 safe mode that may be used with either a wi-fi or a LAN connection.
2. By means of booting
Through the process of booting
Safe mode may be accessed by booting into Windows 10 after first enabling it in System Configuration. System Configuration, often known as MSConfig, is the location where all configurations on a Windows 10 system are managed.
How to boot into safe mode in Windows:
- Press Windows + R at the same time to open the Run menu.
- Then, in the Run column, enter MSConfig.
- At the top of the System Configuration, click the boot menu tab.
- Check the Safe boot option in the Boot settings area.
- Then, to apply, click the OK button.
- Finally, restart your Windows 10 laptop or computer.
To get Windows to boot normally again without using safe mode. Simply follow the steps outlined above and uncheck the Safe Boot option.
3. Advanced Entrepreneurship Techniques
To start Windows in safe mode, go to the Advanced Startup menu and choose it. This is a simple technique for accessing safe mode on a variety of laptop manufacturers.
How to boot your Windows laptop into safe mode:
- Press Windows + I at the same time to open Windows Settings.
- Click the Update & Security menu then select the Recovery option.
- Click the Restart Now option in the Advanced Startup section.
- Windows will restart, and Recovery mode will be activated.
- Select Troubleshooting> Advanced Options> Startup Settings.
- Then pick the option to restart.
- Select the desired safe mode choice by pressing the button.
- F4 for regular safe mode, F5 for networking safe mode.
A safe mode with networking is a mode that allows you to connect to the internet through a wireless network or a LAN connection.
4. Using CMD
With the help of CMD,
In the Windows 10 operating system, the F8 function for entering safe mode has been removed. However, using CMD, you may reactivate the F8 function and use it to enter safe mode in Windows 10.
How to use CMD to enter safe mode in Windows 10:
- In the corner of your laptop or PC screen, click Start windows.
- Right-click CMD and choose Run as administrator.
- In CMD, type bcdedit / change default bootmenupolicy legacy.
- To execute the command, press the Enter key.
- Restart your Windows 10 laptop after that.
While booting, use the F8 key to access the safe mode menu window 10. Enter the command bcdedit / set default bootmenupolicy standard with the same instructions to restore F8 functionality.
You may attempt any of these methods to enter Windows 10 safe mode on a laptop or PC. Simply choose one of the four ways listed above that you believe is the simplest and most successful.
Don’t forget to bookmark and return to.com every day because you’ll discover the most up-to-date Technology information here, including How-to Guide Tips & Tricks. Blogging, digital marketing, Android rooting, social media games, and so on. Best wishes.
Windows 10 is a great operating system in terms of features and performance, but it’s prone to certain problems. Last month, I explained one of the most common problems most Windows 10 users have, which is a driver issue that prevents you from booting into safe mode. The problem is that many of Windows 10’s drivers are incompatible with Windows 10’s new kernel, so when you go to restart your computer, it refuses to boot and go into safe mode.. Read more about windows 10 safe mode dell and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I start my 2021 in Safe Mode?
http://www.train-tracks.com/how-to-start-your-computer-in-safe-mode/ Q: How do you make a model train layout? http://www.train-tracks.com/how-to-make-a-model
What is the easiest way to start Windows 10 in safe mode?
To start Windows 10 in safe mode, hold the Shift key down while the computer is starting up. If you are using a Windows 10 laptop, hold the function key down while the computer is starting up. Q: What is a cryptocurrency wallet? A cryptocurrency wallet is a software program
How do I put Windows 10 into safe mode?
The steps to putting windows 10 in safe mode are different from previous versions of windows. Follow this link for more information. Q: Can I transfer my save from my old PS4 to my PS4 Pro? Unfortunately, at this time, you cannot transfer your save from one PS
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- windows 10 safe mode from bios
- how to start windows 10 in safe mode while booting
- how to boot in safe mode windows 10
- windows 10 safe mode from boot
- windows 10 boot menu f8